Ontario Blind Sports Association
Ontario Blind Sports Association (OBSA) is dedicated to creating opportunities for the blind and visually impaired to enjoy the lifelong benefits of sport. We plan, promote, coordinate, and sanction programs, events and activities designed to stimulate the development of athletes of all levels in Ontario.
As a provincial sport organization (PSO), the Association selects coaches, athletes, and support personnel to represent the Province of Ontario in elite competitions all over the country. Our programs are crafted to serve established and emerging athletes throughout the province. OBSA is dedicated to athlete development and raising awareness about the unique benefits of participation in blind sport.
- Get involved in Goalball! Join one of our clubs across the Province of Ontario https://ontariogoalball.com/
- Request an Outreach Program at your school, college, university or organization.
- Try out our sports! OBSA Sports Day is very much a hands-on experience for the visually impaired.
- Train to compete at regional, provincial, and national levels.
- Receive high-level training and expertise from certified professional coaches at our High Performance Camps.
- Learn about and apply for different funding opportunities available for athletes, such as Quest for Gold through the Ministry of Tourism, Culture, and Sport.
- Get started in sports at OBSA Summer Sports Camp!
- Develop your coaching or officiating skills through our development clinics.
- Rent specialized equipment through the OBSA Equipment Loaning Program.
To learn more about our programs and upcoming events, please contact us!