Any OBSA member can submit a nomination for the Hall of Fame. It is as simple as filling out a nomination form, which can be found below. If you are not an OBSA member, don’t let that stop you from making your nomination! Joining is easy and you will be able to take advantage of all the great programs OBSA has to offer. Take a look at the programs we offer and join OBSA through our easy online process!
Follow these steps to submit a nomination for the OBSA Hall of Fame.
- Review OBSA Hall of Fame Policies and Procedures.
- Make sure your OBSA Membership Registration is up to date.
- Complete the Hall of Fame Nomination Form (below).
- Ensure that your nomination form has been completed to the best of your knowledge.
- Submit your nomination by email to email@example.com, or by mail to Ontario Blind Sports Association, Suite #184 6-14845 Yonge Street, Aurora ON, L4G 6H8
- Buy your ticket to the Gala! Call the Office for more information at 416-880-8984!